On September 11, 2020, the session on quality aspects of quantum computing and programming took place within QUATIC 2020, 13th International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (https://2020.quatic.org). This track has been promoted and organized by aQuantum, with Manuel A. Serrano as track chair, and several members of aQuantum as authors of papers, and others as members of the scientific program committee.
The track consisted of 5 presentations that dealt with aspects such as:
– Physical and mathematical tools for quality assurance of quantum programs
– Aspects of Quantum Information Technology Governance
– Reverse engineering of quantum programs
– Agile Quantum Software Development
– Quantum source code quality metrics.
The corresponding scientific papers presented in the QUATIC quantum session are published in Springer. You can access the articles here.