1. The Legal Notice and its Acceptance
This legal notice regulates access to content on the www.aquantum.es Internet portal (hereinafter, the “Portal”) provided to you by Alhambra and Alarcos (hereinafter “aQuantum”), as well as the rest of the information on the internet sites published by aQuantum. aQuantum’ registered address is at C/Albasanz 16, 4ªplanta, Edificio Antalia, 28037, Madrid.
By using the Portal, you become a Portal user (hereinafter, the “User”) and this implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions within this Legal Notice. aQuantum has the right to modify, without notice and at any time it deems necessary, the Portal’s contents and its design and structure.
Through the Portal, aQuantum provides Users with access and use of a variety of contents.
3. Terms for Site Access and Use
aQuantum shall not assume any responsibility emerging from the use of the Site by third parties and may undertake any civil or criminal action to which it is entitled if these rights are breached by the User. The use of the Site or of any of its components for illegal purposes is strictly prohibited. The set of access conditions for the use of the website are included in this legal notice.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property of the Portal Contents
The Portal’s structure, design, and source code, as well as the logos and trademarks it includes, are the property of aQuantum or of third parties who have authorized their use. They may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, broadcasted, or otherwise exploited, by any means, without written authorization by aQuantum. The links in the Portal may direct to third-party webpages. aQuantum does not assume any responsibility for the content, information, or services that may be displayed or provided in such third-party webpages. The Portal uses small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page as required for the proper functioning and display of the site for the User. The cookies used on the portal are temporary and disappear upon logging out. They will never be used to collect personal information.
The QuantumPath® platform and the logos and trademarks QuantumPath®, QPath®, qSOA®, Q assets compositor®, Q Software Technology®, Q Software Engineering®, Q Agnostic QAOA®, Q Risk Management® are property of Quantum Software Technology, S.L.
5. Availability and Continuity, Utility and Trust
aQuantum takes no responsibility for damages of any kind that may occur due to lack of availability or continuity of the Portal.
aQuantum does not assume any responsibility for the damages of any type that may emerge due to the presence of viruses or other items that may alter the User’s computer systems or files.
6. Protection of Personal Information
Alhambra and Alarcos are the entities responsible for the data files gathering the personal information provided by the users of their Portal.
All notices and communications made to aQuantum by Users will be considered effective for all purposes when addressed to the Customer Care Service by one of the following methods: (a) By regular mail to the following address: C/Albasanz 16, 4ªplanta, Edificio Antalia, 28037, Madrid; (b) By calling: +34 91 787 23 00; and (c) By e-mail to the following address: cumplimiento@alhambraIT.com
All notifications given by aQuantum to Users will be considered effective for all purposes when given by one of the aforementioned methods, provided that this contact information has previously been made known to aQuantum by Users. Therefore, the User declares that all the data he or she has provided is truthful and accurate, and agrees to notify aQuantum of any changes regarding notification data.
8. Duration and Termination
In principle, the Portal features and other Services have an indefinite duration. aQuantum is however authorized to suspend these services. When reasonably possible, it will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Portal service.
Although we do our utmost to provide accurate and reliable information, aQuantum is not liable for any possible errors.
10. Applicable Law
This Legal Notice is fully governed by the Law of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, LSSI) by the State Secretary for Telecommunications and the Information Society (Secretaría de Estado de Telecomunicaciones y para la Sociedad de la Información) of the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
If you have any suggestions or proposals, please contact us by e-mail at: cumplimiento@alhambraIT.com
11. Cookies Policy
11.1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies, among other things, allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, may be used to recognize the user.
11.2. What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: Cookies which, whether processed by ourselves or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, we analyse your browsing of our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Technical Cookies: Cookies that allow the user to browse through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, purchasing an item.
- Customization Cookies: Cookies that allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general features based on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or type of browser used to connect to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies which, whether processed by ourselves or by third parties, allow more efficient management of the advertising space offered on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies that allow more efficient management of the advertising space which, if any, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information about the behaviour of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile in order to display advertisements based on the latter.
11.3. Disabling Cookies
You can accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer. Most web browsers offer the option to accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Set up cookies in Google Chrome
Set up cookies in Microsoft Edge
Set up cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Set up cookies in Safari (Apple)
11.4. Third Party Cookies
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical and web usage purposes. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising on the website. They are used to target advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of the user experience.
In particular, we use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site, such as the integrated browser.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google + with the buttons we have included for this purpose.
11.5. Warning about deleting cookies
Edificio Antalia, Planta 4ª
28037 Madrid – España
Tel: +34 91 787 23 00
Fax: +34 91 787 23 01
aQuantum | Quantum Software Engineering